A space that is as warm as it is inviting, The Estate can comfortably accommodate groups of 25 to 80. The floor to ceiling stone fireplace is a stunning centerpiece that complements the large windows and great lighting.
Featuring the reverse side of the Estate Room fireplace, The Hearth emanates a warm, intimate feeling. This semi-private room has curtains that pull across to give your guests their own room and has perfect privacy for a wedding ceremony. Accommodates groups up to 32.
An intimate room where everyone can interact and enjoy themselves. Equipped with a pull down screen for your slide show, the privacy in The Den is perfect for small weddings.
Accommodates groups up to 24.
• Our chef has crafted beautiful & delicious 3-Course meals
• Hors d’oeuvres packagesSee menus here
• Consumption Bar- Beverage options are tailored to your needs and you’re only charged for what your guests consume
• Cash Bar- ask your event planner for details
• $400 ceremony set up fee
• In house tables- guest tables, cake table, gift table and registration table
• Classic high back parsons chairs with charcoal grey upholstery
• White napkins and linens for the head table, guest tables and accent tables
• Two custom cruiser tables to be used for a cocktail reception
• One wrought iron easel for a seating chart. **Ask your event planner for details regarding the number of tables and guests per table**
• Glassware, flatware and china
• Crystal candle holders placed on each table
• Dinner music provided
• Event Planner- unlimited calls and email correspondence, custom floor plans and itinerary
• Wait staff
• Rehearsal- 1 hour on site rehearsal with the event planner- Monday through Thursday- subject to availability
• Upgraded linens- Ask us for details and custom pricing!
• Custom floral arrangements- Ask us for details and custom pricing!
• Podium with wired microphone ($35 rental)
• Every wedding couple, who books their wedding dinner with us, will receives a complimentary private room at any of our restaurants (Charcoal Steak House, dels Enoteca, Wildcraft, The Bauer Kitchen) to use for a rehearsal dinner with a round of sparkling wine! Ask you event coordinator for details!
Online reservations are set up for your convenience – but humans are still better.
If you don’t see your reservation time available please give the restaurant a call. We will have a second look and do our absolute best to fit you in.